I EAT POOP I EAT POOP

Outstanding work of art. A true masterpiece. I have been experiencing some dark times this year and it almost feels like this beautiful movie has erased all of those demons. This abstract, artistic, and philosophical work truly sparks a vivid meaning and epiphany inside me and compels me to strive for greatness every day. 10/10. Truly breathtaking.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Funniest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. I've been laughing for 5 minutes straight. You are amazing.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

This is okay. The animation is a bit dodgy, thought, and the graphics are a bit below par for my tastes since the main drawing are just stick figures.

1/5

Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

So amazing. What happened to newgrounds.

Swallowing Poop Swallowing Poop

so fuckin' funny

"Clown" "Clown"

It's alright. I mean, it's creepy and all, but I think if you make it longer and imrpove the animation (like the clown's face when he wanted to kill the guy). And I think the blood could have been more realistic.

For the future, I suggest cleaner animation and length and longevity. Really have something to offer.

I know you can do it man, keep up the good work and I can't wait to see your future flashes!

[KK] The Fag 2 [KK] The Fag 2

AMAZING

I LOVE SLIPKNOT

Optical illusion Optical illusion

Fucking AMAZING

Dude... that so freaky! Illusions rock...lol...love it. 5/5

Bill Nye the Science Guy! Bill Nye the Science Guy!

...

Are you f**king serious? lol, it was cool though, good stuff.

PS. I hate bill nye.

Windows 50p Windows 50p

haha

just like my windows flash except a bit better. could have been worked on a little longer, but still awesome! :) 5/5